Wednesday, November 21, 2007

When I started graduate school, I decided to brush up on a few basic skills. I thought that if I could read a book quickly, understand what it says, remember the message, and write clearly about it, I would do very well. With this in mind, I assembled a list of books to teach me these skills. I must say that this was a great idea and I have been able to make very good grades at a top notch school while still having a life. Now, I want to share this knowledge with you. I have created an amazon.com listmaina with the books I found helpful. If you read these books and do the exercises, you will do better in school. I only wish I had done this when I started collage! Take some time to look over my listmainia and let me know what you think. What books would you add?

Do well in School and Life

No comments: